Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooper would have been great. Would thrive in a team like this that creates chances. Norwich was such a crap move for him IMO. I like the look of Danny Ings though

so if we create so much for our strikers, why isn't lukaku getting a bag load then?!

if u notice, alot of our goals are scored from other areas of the pitch, we need to be creating alot more for are striker!

and ppl dismissing Rhodes but championing ings? Ings as had 1 good half of season so far, Rhodes as done it on a regular basis and thru the leagues but for me, i don't think either will be any good. Its nugent all over again for me with those 2.

Its seem we're being linked to all crap strikers now cos we need a striker and we don't do big signings. Its abit risky selling our backup striker without having one lined up, what if Lukaku get injured in our next game, get injured in the first 10 minutes

Squad size. Can't spend £7m on squad players can we

and we cant be spending 1 mil or more on likes of jones either Imo. Wat wud of been point in selling vic, both similar players.

CODE.......we have no money???

hahaha ya could be right mate, we've known money to disappear before!

Steve Fletcher cut from 20/1 to 5/1 with Skybet to join Everton

for me he actually wud be a good signing, he's a decent player and gets goals

Last edited by a moderator:
Lukaku has scored 10 already this season. We got 6m for Victor, Jones 1m to come in and they're both similar players you say? Good deal for me

Status
Not open for further replies.