Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
iUnQgHzGoegnx.gif

Typical Januzaj dive. FFS Lad

Any chance of getting his brother Tony? That guy always comes back from the dead to help out.

Jesus..... Laughing so hard right now.... lol

I would love someone like Fernando if Bobby is still interested... then a striker, a cb would be a luxury signing for january, think in summer those positions and a striker will be needed desperately if none have been sourced out and people like Barry don't end up signing for us.

Not sure if it's old news or not, but just read in the echo online that we are trying to sign Tom Ince on a pre-contract as he is free in the summer. And some guy from Hamburg and some guy from Espanol. Never heard of either of them but I will pretend I have and declare them to be boss.

During his interview with the lad, PED from followtonians he said he'd expect all our deals to be done before the last week of the transfer window.

Wouldn't surprise me if something got announced soon.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-everton-fc-january-transfer-6478624

Greg Okeefe is doing a live chat.

IrishEverton asked do you know how much Martinez has to spend from player sales?

"Hello Irish,

Roberto Martinez has a significant amount remaining from the summer sale of Marouane Fellaini to spend.

"He would also have money from the potential sales of Johnny Heitinga or Nikica Jelavic.

"That means he has got enough to make a big signing if he wants, but he would prefer to wait until the summer as that is a better time to invest."

Status
Not open for further replies.