Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
darwin_article_sport24_648233_15850023_6_fre-fr.jpg

The really depressing part of the January window is that with about 25-30m available we could genuinely mount a challenge for the title and feel confident at least of top 4

Bring in defour -25 (7m), guidetti -21 (5m), de bruyne -22 (10m) and fernando 26 (5m), 27m same price for those as we brought in for fellaini, wages would be an issue and dunno just how needed fernando is, but the other 3 would give us a amazing young squad for the next 4-5 years to come

The really depressing part of the January window is that with about 25-30m available we could genuinely mount a challenge for the title and feel confident at least of top 4

Bring in defour -25 (7m), guidetti -21 (5m), de bruyne -22 (10m) and fernando 26 (5m), 27m same price for those as we brought in for fellaini, wages would be an issue and dunno just how needed fernando is, but the other 3 would give us a amazing young squad for the next 4-5 years to come

not sure we'd need fernando AND defour. we would still be nowhere near title contenders even with them though. de bruyne is about chelsea's 10th best midfielder regardless of how good he is, that's the competition we're up against for the prem.

Greizmann is a funny one.

Been impressed every time I've seen him. Which isn't too many, but I never really see him linked with anyone.

Could be that I'm not reading in the right places?

Status
Not open for further replies.