Show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it can get pass the FA then I am all for it.

Although you would have to consider the impact it might have on the human race, wouldn't want our new striker to start taking over the world or anything.

Don't be ridiculous mate.

Expect to see a few new commercial deals signed that look to have little benefit to the club but loads to the other party. That's where the majority of the new money will be going.

Vault me.

The Kitbag deal. It has absolutely zero benefit to Everton Football Club, yet we persist in renewing it every time it comes to run out.

Is this and the catering deal part of the terms of our loans/ overdrafts etc? Guaranteed money despite it being lower than what we could actually make, but without that guarantee we don't get the finance?

Tbh mate i'm not even thinking about winning the league, as it's like me wanting to play point guard for the LA Lakers. Not going to happen.

I don't think there is any doubt that having an actual transfer fund as opposed to having no transfer fund will improve Moyes' Everton more than Wenger's Arsenal or Rodgers' Liverpool though.

It's rare we step back and think things aren't right, but talk of league titles makes me do it. It's an accepted and very real fact we are unlikely to win the league again in many of our lifetimes, and actually I don't see anyone apart from united, city, Chelsea and maybe arsenal and Liverpool winning the league until there's a huge reform in football with this FFP coming in.

When the majority realise the futility of modern football attendances at clubs like ours will drop.

Pick the bones out of this!!!!!!!

3+Operating+Profit+Summary.jpg

4+Operating+Profit+by+Club.jpg

5+P&L+after+Tax.jpg

6+Cash+Flow+from+Operating+Activities.jpg

7+Cash+Flow+from+Operating+Activities+by+Club.jpg

8+Cash+Flow+before+Financing.jpg

9+Player+Purchases.jpg

10+Fixed+Assets.jpg

11+Interest.jpg

13+Cash+Flow+after+Financing.jpg

14+Financing.jpg

15+Cash+Flow+after+Financing+by+Club.jpg

26+Everton.jpg

Everton made a loss of £9 million from revenue of £81 million and a wage bill of £63 million (10th highest in the Premier League). The operating loss of £19 million was improved by adding back £14 million of player amortisation and depreciation less a working capital adjustment of £2 million, giving a negative cash flow from operating activities of £7 million.

Everton’s need to box clever is highlighted by the fact that even after net player receipts of £11 million (sales £23 million, purchases £13 million), they do not quite manage to break-even with negative cash flow after financing of £2 million. All other things being equal, they need to sell a player every season to stay afloat.

This is due to £4 million interest payments and £0.9 million repayment on assorted loans. The club’s debt stands at £49 million with an £11 million overdraft plus £24 million loan notes (borrowed against future season ticket sales) and £14 million loans (borrowed against future TV money). The lending arrangements with Barclays Bank expire on 31 July 2013, so these will have to be renegotiated in a few months.
http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/show-me-money.html

tumblr_mhqb0fnFuI1s54bkwo3_500_zps8d00431a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.