Votes: 453 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 5.5%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 13 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain to me why it hasn't been already?

Do they pay Everton or something?

Lfc only banned them in February so it's not like we're years behind this notion of banning them, but after this recent attack on the city of Liverpool and an Everton player then i'd hope the club act fast, like tonight, seems as mckenzie has now been suspended

Any decent journalist worth their salt would do research before writing such an article. It's not even the racist slur that annoyed me as we know kelvin is not a worthy writer, just a scumbag hired to make crass articles.

This was a terrible article against Barkley and Liverpool. The sun should sack him but don't hold your breath.

I've heard on here that we can admit that Barkley not the most intelligent when on the pitch but that does not mean he dumb. If Barkley is dumb. What does that make Kelvin, never like to say this next line but he a waste of sperm.

Any decent journalist worth their salt would do research before writing such an article. It's not even the racist slur that annoyed me as we know kelvin is not a worthy writer, just a scumbag hired to make crass articles.

This was a terrible article against Barkley and Liverpool. The sun should sack him but don't hold your breath.

I've heard on here that we can admit that Barkley not the most intelligent when on the pitch but that does not mean he dumb. If Barkley is dumb. What does that make Kelvin, never like to say this next line but he a waste of sperm.

It's bizarre because other papers seem to be aware of it

I voted no before I heard about the Barkley article but have now changed my mind to Yes.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.