Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to allow another 2 hours for the dancing after the peno shootout.

But dont worry, 5-0 at HT, you can leave then, floating all the way to Euston.

Re-watching the penalty shoot-out vs Man Utd for the 1000th time. Emotional.
PLEASE WIN THIS FOR US EVERTON. LOVE YOU.

I am getting a lift down, but having to make my own way back.

There is a train at 16:40. Do you reckon I will make it?

I have allowed 30 mins for E/T, 15 mins for Pens and 1:30 to get from Ground to London Euston. Which leaves me 10 mins spare?

What you reckon?

im getting the train back and decided 18:00 was the earliest i wanted to risk

none of the starting 11 should play more than 90 minutes over the easter weekend. apart from maybe howard.

either play a full rezzie team v sunderland or go half and half sunderland and norwich.

none of the starting 11 should play more than 90 minutes over the easter weekend. apart from maybe howard.

either play a full rezzie team v sunderland or go half and half sunderland and norwich.

For sunderland id rest: Heitinga, Fellaini, Baines, Jelavic and maybe Cahill or Osman - play Neville at LB, keep Howard in goal.

and PLAY BARKLEY FFS

Barkley should definitely get some game before the semi, if only to protect Gibson, Felli and Ossie from injury and fatigue.

We've organised a limousine bus with some spare seats - its very luxurious with lots of leg room, head room & various entertainment systems in 40in Plasma ( for EFC videos ) & Bar.

Mixed ages travelling inc 2 kids so far. Its £90pp better fun & more space ( in 09 stood all the way to London ) than £80 train.

Interested give me a call 07970144482

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.