Seats next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboefc97

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I've recently just got my first season ticket in the Lower Gwladys for next season and I was wondering who else is a first time buyer or even just renewing their season ticket?

Also where does everyone sit at goodison and where do you thinks the best?

I've recently just got my first season ticket in the Lower Gwladys for next season and I was wondering who else is a first time buyer or even just renewing their season ticket?

Also where does everyone sit at goodison and where do you thinks the best?

Main Stand. Best view but quiet. I miss the Gwladys atmosphere

Upper Bullens UB3 facing the centre circle, brilliant. Used to be in the Park End, hence my user name, but prefer to be on the side because you can see the play much better.

Don't have a season ticket, but when I go to matches I sit in the Upper Bullens. And I've got to say this 'Restricted view' is really annoying, especially when we score, and the pole is in the way. Anyway beggars can't be choosers.

I am and always have been an MS3 guy. Got myself a season ticket for the upcoming season.

Main Stand is quieter than I'd like it to be, but I have a great view of the pitch and I sit right behind the press area, so I can always watch replays on the monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.