Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke spent 2 hours on hold today going from position 35 to 1 only to be cut off!!!!
Want to cancel and get last seasons credit back, maybe Bill knows he’ll finally have to use the Arteta Money!

Absolute joke spent 2 hours on hold today going from position 35 to 1 only to be cut off!!!!
Want to cancel and get last seasons credit back, maybe Bill knows he’ll finally have to use the Arteta Money!

Seriously hope you're not cancelling your season tickets because Ancelotti left.

Hold fire a few days and let the emotion disappear.

While I don't know the answers, I suspect it'll be either an app and/or you can download the ticket to your wallet and there's a QR code, which you'll scan.

The interesting part will be whether it's a static code, which people can screen shot, or a dynamic code that regularly adapts due to the date, time etc.

I have a feeling that the move towards such technology will be easier to use for most fans (not having to carry a ticket), but it may also limit ticket swapping.

If it's a dynamic code like they use on bus passes etc., it will limit the informal swapping of tickets and will make it go through the club's channels - their control.
This is my concern. As an overseas fan, obtaining tickets is already slightly challenging, but moving to a fully digital ticketing system will effectively lock us out of matches permanently. Hopefully that isn’t the route they go.

It was a bit of a digital farce for the wolves game. Printed copies didnt scan. Some phones not scanning. Some phones died!
Answer. Go the box office and get a ticket!

Is anyone else having problems after renewing?

Took a week to get an email from Premium Credit. Signed the credit agreement, gone on today and the credit account isn’t there anymore and my ticket account with Everton still says file being updated.

Impossible to get through to Everton and Premium Credit on the phone.

If you’re ever short of ticket, send over a DM and I’ll see if I can help through our supporters club or my ticket.
Awesome, thanks! Once I initially got my head around how everything works over there, I've never really had any difficulty getting match tickets. My only fear going forward is if a move to entirely digital ticketing makes them all completely non-transferrable. With so many clubs wanting to grow their global footprint, making a move like that whereby it's impossible to non-UK fans to get match tickets seems shortsighted. Anfield attendance might rarely exceed 50% of capacity if it's locals only.

Seriously hope you're not cancelling your season tickets because Ancelotti left.

Hold fire a few days and let the emotion disappear.
God no! And that was the most disappointing thing to be honest I couldn’t have cared less, Been a season ticket holder for almost 30 years and I have absolutely no interest anymore, I last watched a game of any sort pre Covid, and even then was an occasional attender even though I had a season ticket.

The game on the whole holds little interest for me anymore and this current set of players are a bunch of over paid, under performing individuals who don’t seem to give a toss from one week to the next and feel that they can decide which game they’d like to turn up to and still expect to get picked the next week.

"Tuesday 13 July, 5pm - Deadline for all Season Ticket renewals"
Is this the same date to guarantee your seat? Or is that a different date?

Out of interested, is there anyone who wont renew if its Rafael? Just wonder.
I will myself, but I do think a few might not, if so obviously with a waiting list it will be a hollow gesture but would anyone actually feel that strong about it?

Out of interested, is there anyone who wont renew if its Rafael? Just wonder.
I will myself, but I do think a few might not, if so obviously with a waiting list it will be a hollow gesture but would anyone actually feel that strong about it?
I’ve got mine and already a few RS mates have asked if they can use them when Rafael takes over to watch his Liverpool B team…

I had a season ticket till a couple of seasons ago, but I couldn’t get over as much, have joined the waiting list again as work is no longer a hindrance

Status
Not open for further replies.