Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all of would have liked a more 'inspiring' appointment. But our position in the table dictates what we currently need. A no nonsense sort of manager who can organise a team well. I think if this had come around in the summer, we could have genuinely netted a big a fish as Tuchel, offering him European football and a big budget. Alas we are left with recruiting a manager who has to somehow get the best out of a team with no recognised centre forward and an ageing defence.

With me knowing a Burnley fan, they don't want him to leave

I spoke to one a couple of days ago. He basically said they're mostly resigned to losing him, but wish him well.

Decent set of fans tbh. No airs and graces and not even a whiff of self-entitlement anout them. Before they got promoted in 2010 or thereabouts, I'd occasionally catch a game there with a mate, and have a bit of a soft spot for them. Obviously if we poach Dyche I shall attempt to wind them up though.

Tar both. And fully agreed they’re a good set of fans Burnley, a rarity in the Premier League. I’ve never met anyone from Burnley that i didn’t like.

Tar both. And fully agreed they’re a good set of fans Burnley, a rarity in the Premier League. I’ve never met anyone from Burnley that i didn’t like.
There used to be a great blues festival held at The Burnley Mechanics over 5 days at Easter....saw some great bands there...we could now do with one of our own Blues festivals at home...celebrating a win for instance ??:dance:

They are rolling...he wont be ditching them now. Damn...we are screwed.

I just dont get it. He is in a decent run of form, granted, but he has been there 5 seasons, or years, whatever. His mitts are all over the club and the team. He has no track record of short term fixes, at all.

Which is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.