2023/24 Sean Dyche

The club will probably think we've currently got a 45-50 point squad, so going into next season with a weaker squad should just about see us to safety.

Branthwaite -->
Keane <--

Harrison -->
Dobbin <--

Onana -->
No replacement in

Can honestly see that.
We should be hoping that Leeds spend another season in the championship because id imagine they might have to get some wages off the book from current squad

I’ve already said he did t have a lot of money, but I also said why didn’t he get together with the dof and start to work on developing the academy. Who came through in 10yrs McNeil??
I know he will be our manager, I also know he won’t be in 2yrs and let’s hope the new owners have a better plan to move Forward than the last owner and board
Because the owners of clubs decide how much money they put into the development of young players it's not a managerial decision. Obviously Burnley as a club didn't see it as a priority. But then you'll try to find a way to pin that on Dyche. Still waiting for your answer to the question on the mid to lower Prem clubs who regularly produce academy successes.

Serge Pizzorno from Kasabian on bbc predictions this week, calling Dyche his manager of the year for having to deal with what he has had to deal with.
IMG_1202.jpeg

Big Joe is head and shoulders above Dyche but that's not to discredit Dyche at all he's done a great job keeping us up. Was discussed in another thread somewhere last week too.
I agree, but Joe wasn’t here that long actually, had 18 months of upward trajectory with the fa cup. and the rest of his managerial career wasn’t as good, although his Man City period was important where they were at the time
‘There is no time for development, this club hasn’t got time for that.’

Sean Dyche...

What an absolute Benitez statement.
not exactly… every point counts in a relegation battle. Developing player and giving the chance to mistakes isn’t an option at this point

He had 40mil bought Beto and a young striker that never gets a game
But zat thinks give him another 100 and he will build brilliant young side 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you live in fantasy football world

Fun fact: Ive never said any of that.

Which makes you a liar (as you say) in a fantasy world.

Brilliant excuse. Like was pointed out yesterday he was saying the same at Burnley for 10 years. So
Why didn’t he develop the academy

I havent made any excuse lol

He's referring to bringing someone in " to develop " if it's a replacement for an established player.

What "established" players do we have?

Personally think he's relating it to the owner situation and selling someone like Branthwaite. He's developed him after he's already been out on loan. We sell him and can't spend much of the money, we're not the right environment ATM to then bring in another Branthwaite to the first team straight away.

I don't think he's ruling out not buying youth

It was a sweeping statement. Not only related to Branthwaite.

I agree, but Joe wasn’t here that long actually, had 18 months of upward trajectory with the fa cup. and the rest of his managerial career wasn’t as good, although his Man City period was important where they were at the time

not exactly… every point counts in a relegation battle. Developing player and giving the chance to mistakes isn’t an option at this point

As opposed to Young & Coleman who make errors when they play or Harrison who is poor or Doucoure?

Fun fact: Ive never said any of that.

Which makes you a liar (as you say) in a fantasy world.

I havent made any excuse lol

What "established" players do we have?

It was a sweeping statement. Not only related to Branthwaite.

As opposed to Young & Coleman who make errors when they play or Harrison who is poor or Doucoure?
You said if dyche had a 100mil and could only buy under 23’s he’d have a better team than Bournemouth. Like I said that’s pure fantasy not even worth thinking about or posting. If me auntie had you know what, she’d be my uncle. But I’m a liar 🤣🤣🤣 you stick to to sitting in your box room, googling the best under 21’s in Latvia