2023/24 Sean Dyche

Much easier to set up as a defensive side, to go and play on the front foot and attack
Teams is harder, but fair does to Iraola sticking to his principles. Since November only the top 4 have more points,
Impressive for his first season in England

Complete rubbish. It's not easier to set up defensively than it is to attack. They both take the same amount of effort to be successful with the players you have.

In a vacuum since November after spending £100mill he's won some games. Well done.

If they lose to Brentford and we win Dyche will be on the exact same points with his hoofball masterclass.

Where to even start...

First, Bournemouths squad is valued ABOVE Everton's on Transfermarkt so this idea that he had little to work with(outside of the 8 new players he got to chose, lucky him) is absurd. Second, Iraloa got 48 points without drama and Dyche got 44 with horrible drama. Wow, how revolutionary that one has improved their team by 9 points, the other has improved their team by 8 points. Hows that for basic maths?
7 mil difference between the squads according to the transfer market, they value Pickford at 22mil Branthwaite 30mil,
So yes seems like that’s fair

Complete rubbish. It's not easier to set up defensively than it is to attack. They both take the same amount of effort to be successful with the players you have.

In a vacuum since November after spending £100mill he's won some games. Well done.

If they lose to Brentford and we win Dyche will be on the exact same points with his hoofball masterclass.
But Bournemouth may attract more talented young footballers who want to play for Iraola and get coached by his team. Who wants to come to Everton to play under dyche.
Onana can’t wait to leave and Branthwaite will be next,
I want to see a plan moving forward. I get the clubs in a bit of limbo,
But as soon as we’re bought and we have a plan and we’re going into the new Stadium he need booting
The football is horrendous, I’d rather watch Bournemouth In 10yrs Iraola will have probably managed top clubs, dyche will be at Bolton or West Brom playing hoofball.

They don't have to come from Lancashire, Garner is a wool and he went to United and came through their academy. It's not just England, there is Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. Far more knowledgeable people than me have labeled this at Dyche before about the Burnley academy thing so it's nothing new. It's more a principle thing, if you know you can't compete in the market then you look at other routes, academies are pure profit and to a club like Burnley should be at the top of the list.
The fact remains that the top young players want to go to the big money clubs wherever they are from in the UK. How many top players have come through our academy. Burnley as perceived not to be even at our level,Dyche is correct in saying they got the rejects

So far, we’ve got:
He was at Burnley and the club had no money
He was at Burnley and the club can’t attract players
He was at Burnley and the club can’t attract youth

When the answer is; he has a way of playing and a type of player he puts his trust in to garner as many points as possible.

I have no idea why people need to bend reality to make it out that he’s been held back by circumstances out of his control, instead of just admitting that he’s limited in what he does, but effective at it and highly unlikely he’ll change his approach.

The fact remains that the top young players want to go to the big money clubs wherever they are from in the UK. How many top players have come through our academy. Burnley as perceived not to be even at our level,Dyche is correct in saying they got the rejects
Our academy is a joke and has been for years, no pathway to the first team and by all accounts the level of coaching leaves alot to be desired at certain levels. Dyche is just making an excuse and you are just repeating it, as I said previously it's been labeled at him before by far more knowledgeable people than you or I so it's not just me saying it.