2023/24 Sean Dyche

Judging a managers job on his ability (or not) to beat one team who we will probably never play in the league again would be madness really.
And after this insane season with point deductions hanging over their heads for most of it, it would not be surprising if they still have a hangover from guaranteeing survival. Combine that with Luton being in desperate need of a win and being at home, I will be pleasantly surprised if they can even play to a draw.

When Leicester went on a winning run to avoid relegation, they carried on winning and won the prem, I am not saying we will,no chance, but winning is a nice habit and who knows we're it will take you, maybe top half and a good cup run.

When Leicester went on a winning run to avoid relegation, they carried on winning and won the prem, I am not saying we will,no chance, but winning is a nice habit and who knows we're it will take you, maybe top half and a good cup run.
Not with the same manager though. I am not saying we should sack Dyche as with the current state of the club that would be impossible.
But if get new owners in the summer people who have the right business acumen and we can start next season with a clean slate I think we should look for a more progressive manager not necessarily a big name I think it's time for a change.

You need to have the mentality of wanting tk win and not going into games thinking a draw is fine

They did also change manager in the preseason
Even funnier that Ranieri completely failed in Greece before, getting sacked after 4 games, including home defeats against Faroe Islands and Northern Island.

It was truly a miracle that happens rarely in football, Kaiserslautern 97/98 to name another. The exciting thing is always to see if they can keep level or keep overperforming (top half for Leicester) or go back to normality, which was relegation battle before.

The following season they were back in normality and when he was sacked after 25 games with 1 points up above relegation battle, only lost Kanté of the squad (Drinkwater, Mahrez etc followed a few seasons later).

Dyche is the Everton manager because Everton no longer exist .
30 years of nothingness culminating in successive battles against relegation have terminally eroded the Everton I started supporting six decades ago.
Dyche himself was honest enough to admit this when he was appointed.
We have been extremely badly administered since Kenwright became owner , and Dyche is where we are as a result.
Dyche will undoubtedly be here next season, which means that ,personally , I will be not just be saying goodbye to my spiritual home of six decades but also mourning the team that once played there.
I won’t be following Dyche to BMD.
Unfair on Dyche that

It is obvious we have been poorly run for many decades, but you don't win leagues or any trophies easily in this country and even well run clubs and clubs with more success than us don't win much in this country. With Man City a nation funded club now monopolising the league titles, that even new billionaires coming into the league can do nothing to stop them.

And it shows that English teams are now focusing more on European success in recent years as that is the only way they can win anything

The game has decided money is the main aim and until that changes Man City will continue to dominate and other clubs around will be scrapping for a odd trophy when City don't perform

Man Utd no league title in 11 years
Liverpool one league title in 34 years
Arsenal no league title in 20 years
Chelsea two league titles in 14 years
Spurs no league title in 63 years
Aston Villa no league title in 43 years
Everton no League title in 37 years

….despite a 6-0 loss, I wondered if he might be in the running for Manager of the Month.

IMG_8836.jpeg