2023/24 Sean Dyche

Please, please whoever has the power, sack him today. It’s irrelevant who takes over, Dyche is driving the final nails into our coffin

Remember when managers had standards, dignity and pride and would resign on such runs. They've no shame anymore, pick up millions and can't even get a win to save his life.

Whatever the fans think, the manager is going nowhere this time under the current circumstances.

If anyone thinks he is actually going to leave, I’d advise you put a bet on as you can get over 30/1 at the moment.

It’s not going to happen.

I’ve tried to look at it positively, xG and all that crap, but the obvious game plan game after game of being “solid” defensively, sitting back and waiting to score from set pieces or percentage crosses has taken its toll. This is genuinely dreadful. Who can we employ that will get us to play some decent football AND get results? Do we even have the money to sack Dyche and employ someone else? Who knows. Let’s hope for a good outcome on the financial side of things this week. Love “football”.

There actually isn’t, our board consists of the Stadium Manager and two others in temp roles, the DoF we don’t know if he has the power to do it and the owner doesn’t give enough of a toss to even be around the club
I believe 777 could apply pressure to moshiri if they are investing as heavily as commonly accepted