2023/24 Sean Dyche

And I do think he’s better than Lampard contary to belief of some here.
Better than Lampard isn’t a qualification for success .
Using a previous failed manager as a benchmark is absolutely pointless, which ironically is exactly the problem with our current second rate incumbent,
You are free to voice your opinion just as I am free to disagree with it ,or indeed ,contest it .
That , my friend, is the point of a forum.
Ask the Romans .

I'm behind him. Don't see what sacking him achieves in the grand scheme of things. It's far from ideal. In fact, it's really, really grim. But I think he is our best bet to unite the squad and grind out results *IF* he has a striker at the tip of this set up.
This is what I said to my lad on way home today, very unlucky with the 2 home games. we should have won today it was a smash and grab from wolves,similar with Fulham.a bit of composure in front of goal and we’re on 6 points. it isnt Dyches fault that thelwell and the clubs hierarchy have had all summer to address the striker issue and done nothing to sort it out before the 1st game.

Gana was subbed aswell though.

Have to say Onana is massively overrated on this forum. He's got potential but talk of him being worth 70-80m is laughable even with today's prices.

Look at what Ward Prowse went for, that's a proven box to box midfielder and Onana isn't close to that level currently given another vital home match passed him by today from what I saw.
Agree. Laughably Zat thinks that Onana is better player than JWP.
That's what you're up against with Everton fans.

I was happy when he was appointed . Thought we'd go back to basics a bit like when Moyes came in. Not feeling it now. Don't really see what he's trying to do.

I didn't want Dyche and I don't like or rate Dyche, I hate his smugness and smartarsery , I hate the way he constantly speaks in sound bites and buzz phrases.

Do I think he is doing a good job? No. Do I think we should sack him? Again no, because I don't think we could attract anybody who could markedly improve our performances with this group of players.

The reason I think we should stick with Dyche is that anybody desperate enough to come in here at the moment will be no better than Dyche and the millions it will cost us to pay off the Ginger Louis Armstrong and his backing group, will just mean even less,money to invest in the squad.

I didn't want Dyche and I don't like or rate Dyche, I hate his smugness and smartarsery , I hate the way he constantly speaks in sound bites and buzz phrases.

Do I think he is doing a good job? No. Do I think we should sack him? Again no, because I don't think we could attract anybody who could markedly improve our performances with this group of players.

The reason I think we should stick with Dyche is that anybody desperate enough to come in here at the moment will be no better than Dyche and the millions it will cost us to pay off the Ginger Louis Armstrong and his backing group, will just mean even less,money to invest in the squad.

We have needed for a long time a manager with a track record of coaching teams that keep the ball. And to stick with them when things get difficult. That is the only way to progress.

Postecoglou would have been ideal.
I don’t think we have the players to play good keep ball mate.

Having a team with low technical abilities to play keep ball will most like reduce ourselves to side way slow buildup. That’s what lampard did.

As short as he has fallen off the mark, I am annoyed that he has to take the blame for what is essentially our abysmal transfer policy’s fault. The issue will never be fixed with Bill and Mosh