2023/24 Sean Dyche

Screenshot_20230826-173758~3.png
Screenshot_20230826-173745~2.png

Where was the square peg today mate? Aside from Garner and Danjuma I thought everyone was where they should be and the only way to start a forward was Maupay (no), Chermiti (been here a week) or Cannon (never played at this level)
I thought the line up and tactics were spot on today, as they were against Fulham, he’s just been massively let down by the board

You've just mentioned the 2 square pegs mate. Garner should have been in the middle, Danjuma out left. 3 strikers on the bench (well, 2 as I don't count Maupay).

So 10 outfield players, 2 of them playing out of position. 20% of the team not playing where they should be. I'd say that's not going to work.

I don't even class Doucoure as a number 10 tbh, Dyche is only playing him because he has the odd goal in him.

If he is belligerent in the interviews and says he made the changes everyone wanted etc he will be in trouble. Fans have some sympathy with the steaming turd he has been handed, but he needs to know when to keep his bantz to himself.

The someone else is injured right now...unless you want tark or brantwaithe to do the delivery.

Mcneil? His deliveries in the main are just the same aimless long punts.

I think as a football fan, it would be nice if .ore than one player could actually whip a ball into an area that isn't too close to the keeper whilst at the same time puts defenders on the back foot. Thats what players actually get paid for and train for week in week out.

It's quite funny that you actually assume the only other player in the whole of the Everton squad who can put a ball in is Mcneil so it's not really anyone else's fault if the balls in are terrible as he's the designated set piece man for everything.

I know some have already, but I'm starting to lose patience. Subbing 2 players on the 91st minute isn't going to have an impact. One of those players being Keane...

Gana needs to come out if the team
Garner needs to play in the centre.