2023/24 Sean Dyche

Too early to play Dom and Beto up front translates to i am going to continue parking the bus and playing hoof ball because it has worked out so well so far.

His press conferences are absolutely pointless. No real questions and the same cack responses every time.

He may as well just come on for 10 seconds and just say same as previous and save everyone 20 minutes of their lives.

If you don't think we'd be playing hoofball with DCL and Beto up front then I really don't know what to tell you

If you don't think we'd be playing hoofball with DCL and Beto up front then I really don't know what to tell you
Is the football any better with dacoure behind the striker tho, i see it as the best way to put us on the attack. Not for every game but woukd be the formation we use at this time for me

Is the football any better with dacoure behind the striker tho, i see it as the best way to put us on the attack. Not for every game but woukd be the formation we use at this time for me
If we are getting beat in the last 15mins then yeah but no way should we be starting with both.

Dyche, like the players, has no bond with the fans. And the fans are now gradually realising the scale of ineptitude of Kenwright and co. There would be no harm in taking a punt at a new manager, if we can afford paying off Peanut head..

Playing 2 up front brings in a formation change midfield included and we can set up to actually attack instead of all of the anti football codswallop we are being subjected to every week. He is that scared of losing he is basically trying to bore the opposition to death and we still get beat almost every game anyway because you actually have to score to win a game. Mad innit.

I saw someone with a poll on twitter about this being the most depressing time to be an Evertonian.
I don't feel super depressed by Everton at the moment, primarily because I dont feel much attachment to everton at the moment.
I think Coleman is the only player I feel any kind of pride in.
I just dont feel any connection to Dyches everton. Was the same under Allardyce, didnt think I'd see it again so quickly.
(that's not a comment on playing style, just a general mood)

He needs results a lot sooner than January, or we will be cut adrift. And if we are cut adrift then the manager will be sacked.

The 2 home games coming up will be very important.
What worries me is the time it took to eventually sack Lampard, when it was obvious after the 2 Bournemouth defeats in a week that he was clueless and had lost the dressing room. The same thing cannot be allowed to happen again. Let’s hope we can get 5 or so points from the next 3 Games. A tall order I know.

Just had a read from his thread back in May/June. All the posts saying he deserved a full season after saving us. The exact same thing we did with Lampard based on remarkably close record to Lampard after the same amount of games.

Almost as if we should have learnt from experience.

I won’t vault some of the ridiculous comments including a comparison to what Moyes did for us 😂

thing is mate he was getting this season anyway

i wonder if they’re is and dialogue between him and who ever f n owns us

What worries me is the time it took to eventually sack Lampard, when it was obvious after the 2 Bournemouth defeats in a week that he was clueless and had lost the dressing room. The same thing cannot be allowed to happen again. Let’s hope we can get 5 or so points from the next 3 Games. A tall order I know.

exactly and now add to the fact the club is in the air

it could be ages and yes we could be to far gone