2023/24 Sean Dyche

And STILL light years better than Michael Keane as a footballer. Mad ting.
The survey says, no.

588888.jpg

I await the bidding war for his services with great anticipation.

Former Man Utd defender Keane compared to Pique as he closes on Everton move.​

The England international has been praised for treading the same path as Barcelona's World Cup winner as he prepares to make a step up in class

Michael Keane has been compared to Barcelona star Gerard Pique for taking the decision to leave Manchester United in order to further his career.
The 24-year-old is reported to be closing in on a big-money move to Everton, as Burnley brace themselves for an impending exit.

As you know, if its in the press, its true.

Mina was a class player, injuries are his only issue. I'm pro-dyche but playing keane for so long was an error. Mina's leadership in the Bournemouth game was a key factor that day
He’s also a master of the dark arts

Keane might be the softest player, mentally at least, in the premier league

Mina was a class player, injuries are his only issue. I'm pro-dyche but playing keane for so long was an error. Mina's leadership in the Bournemouth game was a key factor that day
I was never really a Minaette, but when fit he was a good player, I just like to throw Mina bait around now and again.

Keane has been punted from the side, so hes not really a factor, currently, lets hope he doesnt return if Branners is sold.

I never used to mind him, then he just started booting the ball into the net during games.