2023/24 Sean Dyche

I know that - it's also the last time we won in the league since the middle of December. Compare to several other games where we "had a go" and got heroically thumped as a result. It's absolutely bizarre we "played ugly" against Burnley at home... but then went to Chelsea away and tried to win the ball in their penalty box? I think that's why Dyche has been self-critical.

I just don't think this is true, sorry. Worth mentioning though that in those 2 games you've described, we took 4 vital points. Brighton I agree we sat back with a man up which was frustrating, but we were pretty adventurous in that game too - bit of a miracle we didn't concede before Branthwaites goal if you watch some of the highlights back

I agree that we don't keep the ball well at all, and we create zilch from open play - but I think that's a squad thing. The only way we can really create goals is by pressing high (fairly athletic squad made up of terrible finishers, so win the ball high and try and score goals from their mistakes) or from set pieces.
Name a team since Spurs away were we've seriously 'had a go' I can't think of one

Interesting last sentence. “It’s a reminder to me about the players I’m picking”. But no doubt we’ll see young, doucoure and McNeil in the starting 11 on Sunday!

The sad thing is there isnt much on the bench. Gomes and danjuma maybe. But i agree. After last night regardless who is waiting to come in changes need to be made because the likes of doucoure are just nicking a (huge) wage. He's not the only one.

I know that - it's also the last time we won in the league since the middle of December. Compare to several other games where we "had a go" and got heroically thumped as a result. It's absolutely bizarre we "played ugly" against Burnley at home... but then went to Chelsea away and tried to win the ball in their penalty box? I think that's why Dyche has been self-critical.

I just don't think this is true, sorry. Worth mentioning though that in those 2 games you've described, we took 4 vital points. Brighton I agree we sat back with a man up which was frustrating, but we were pretty adventurous in that game too - bit of a miracle we didn't concede before Branthwaites goal if you watch some of the highlights back

I agree that we don't keep the ball well at all, and we create zilch from open play - but I think that's a squad thing. The only way we can really create goals is by pressing high (fairly athletic squad made up of terrible finishers, so win the ball high and try and score goals from their mistakes) or from set pieces.
I think you’re talking nonsense.
We didn’t have a shot in the first half v Brighton. Not sure how you call that
Adventurous,
We ended up with 3 shots on goal in the whole game. Dyche’s whole game plan is to try and not conceade and Nick something from a set piece or a mistake. And he’s happy to play for draws, we’ve never won from conceding first, the Newcastle game could have gone the same way as Chelsea’s game, luckily Pickford played welll and they missed other opportunities and we got out of jail because of a stupid error from one of their players.

Against Bournemouth we deserved nothing, but again managed to get level by a an error from their keeper late on, dyche can out and said we’d have taken the draw, that tells you everything about his mentality. Hes more concerned trying not to lose, than actually trying to win games

The guy is an absolute toss pot who loves to pick the old, crap, not worthy and out of form players. He's a joke and should be gone but we have no money to sack or ambition to kick on.

Interesting last sentence. “It’s a reminder to me about the players I’m picking”. But no doubt we’ll see young, doucoure and McNeil in the starting 11 on Sunday!

We’ve been pants since Portugal.
We’ve scored 3 goals in 4 games and they were all
Gifted to us by mistakes.

Cant stand dyche he talks utter nonsense, the day he’s no longer associated with our club can’t come quick enough

We’ve been pants since Portugal.
We’ve scored 3 goals in 4 games and they were all
Gifted to us by mistakes.

Cant stand dyche he talks utter nonsense, the day he’s no longer associated with our club can’t come quick enough
He also forgot our only footballer from Portugal after he saved his ass in the last game. He's making it up as he goes. When we see the light he will never get a Prem job again.

Last rant on this turd. I hope it's true about 777 wanting rid of it when they get control. It's bad when a fella wearing a hat in a suit from the states can see he's crap.