2023/24 Sean Dyche

A few weird bits in his presser today.

Pick of the bunch for me was him banging the same old drum of the stats don't lie and we have to keep doing what we're doing. Immediately afterwards acknowledges that when we had our run of winning games the stats were the worst they've been all season.
Funny how he actually stopped mentioning stats when we went on that run and when we won them 4 games after the points deduction. He stopped mentioning the deduction.

Now he can’t stop mentioning them and making excuses

Im rooting for you Sean.

I honestly think you are a pretty poor manager, but im hoping the Dyche fanboys are riding high on Saturday night with a much welcome 3 points in our pocket.

Big week for the boys, 2 very tough away games and then a 12 pointer against Burnley at Goodison, im expecting us to beat Burnley, but any other points we can get in the other games then I will go back to calling you gaffer.

Im rooting for you Sean.

I honestly think you are a pretty poor manager, but im hoping the Dyche fanboys are riding high on Saturday night with a much welcome 3 points in our pocket.

Big week for the boys, 2 very tough away games and then a 12 pointer against Burnley at Goodison, im expecting us to beat Burnley, but any other points we can get in the other games then I will go back to calling you gaffer.
lol let’s hope so mate