2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very worrying. Very very worrying. There are about 7 million things wrong with this team.

I'm behind him, I think he could keep us up.

I don't think you can rock up on your first day, knowing you'll have to work with 95% of that squad, and say "All of these are crap".

Interested to see if anyone disagreed with, or holds against him, that "these don't know how to win" comment.

Really good first interview, said all the right things and i like his personality and attitude. You can see he is absolutely buzzing getting the job and the least we can do as blues is give him the chance and see how it goes. Probably going to take a bit of time considering how bad we are and i hope our lot give him a few new additions before the window closes. Hopefully to begin with we will get more energy and harder to beat, then progress from there.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully) COYB's

Not sure if you watched his interview but he specifically said getting the team in an organised manner to win games and that their isn't huge amounts wrong.
I think that's quite fair analysis of where the team is at.
It's not. The team isn't winning because it can't score goals and he doesn't have a real plan for scoring goals.

Sorry but you're asking me to tell a grown adult how to behave with an ounce of decorum and self-respect?

I'd been in support of virtually any protest provided it's peaceful and respectful. Empty seats - fans not turning up. Leaving at half time etc. But the fans body organising needs to take responsibility and call out abhorrent behaviour such as the scallies hassling Gordon. They should be banned from Goodison etc.
The “scallies hassling Gordon” were kids who I suspect hadn’t even been at the game, average age of about 12 and an IQ of even less!
You're amusing.

So the alleged leaked press briefing that the CEO had been attacked? Yes I think that probably did happen and it wasn't followed up with Police or formally for various frankly obvious reasons.

You're ignoring the fact that the protests have been abusive, aggressive and I'd argue totally counter-productive to date.
The actual “organised” protests at Goodison have really not been abusive, or aggressive - if anything they’ve been quieter and not as loud, abusive or aggressive as this board and owner deserve!

It's not. The team isn't winning because it can't score goals and he doesn't have a real plan for scoring goals.
This team isn’t picking up any points at the minute because we’re leaking goals, look devoid of any leadership and have too many players who are just picking up their paychecks.

Now there will be loads more ex Burnley turned Everton fans! Those dingles are crazy lol

I am looking at this with trepidation but one game at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.