2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably.

I will back him, if so, but we really need to sack him ASAP.
Who comes in, Goat?

Not necessarily a name, but what’d be the plan?

And do we have the vision anywhere in the decision making machine at the club to make the right choice?

There’s little evidence we do.

Who comes in, Goat?

Not necessarily a name, but what’d be the plan?

And do we have the vision anywhere in the decision making machine at the club to make the right choice?

There’s little evidence we do.
They havent got a clue mate and I dont watch enough football these days to give you 1 name, certainly no idea on Managers willing to drop to The Championship.

Whole club will be a bloodbath this Summer.

I can' t blame Dyche for the shambles we are in. He is what he is - a limited and outdated manager, who probably gives his best which is way short of what is needed in this league. Not his fault that he got appointed and worse still we are stuck with him for the foreseeable future which means that we won' t see some entertaining football even in the Championship. Just 11 battling donkeys hoofing and toiling.

I never turn on managers quickly except Benitez but he's a walrus lookalike kopite, however I didn't want Dyche to begin with and he hasn't changed my mind.

However who the Hell would you bring in for 5 games to do something with useless players.
Don't know about bringing in but Keane and Godfrey should be the 1st 2 to be shunted. We have Mina, Coady for Keane and I actually think Simms would do a better job at right back than Godfrey. Patterson (if Coleman not fit) should play next time. Unfortunately think the Dyche strategy has cost us the last 2 home games and the Man Utd game

Status
Not open for further replies.