2023/24 Seamus Coleman

GNr8mqjWkAEMDNn.jpeg

bless him! we're gonna miss him so much when he finally goes, so bloody dedicated!

Finally seen a turn around in attitude, but he must have been so frustrated working with the half arsed bunch through most of his time here.

I love Seamus and how great he has been for the club but his playing days should have been finished by now and I’m a bit worried he’s going to end up tarnishing his reputation here with the club by staying too long.

He’s not helped by the club though, we have an 90’s mentality where effort, love for the club and a good attitude in the dressing room were more important than being fit and actually good at the game. It matters that he can’t play more than about 5 games a season and it matters that he can’t tun anymore, the club should be responsible here and help develop him into a post-football career as a coach, or manager or whatever he wants to do.

Sorry mate, When you went in two footed against Irish Everton and Celtic fans, your constant Coleman criticism just kinda became white noise.

He's as close to a legend as you'll get without actually winning anything.

Seamus Coleman a legend?

I cant even comprehend this.

I see him at the petrol station often. He buys a bottle of Lucozade and a bar of Turkish Delight every morning. He'd retire if he thought we had a capable replacement. Money doesn't matter to him.

Dont make me laugh.

The people saying we should offer him a coaching role, why?

If it is because he “gets us” then no thanks. He has been paid very well for playing for us and we need to remove this “jobs for the boys” attitude and only be hiring people who are brilliant at their jobs.

Hope this contract hes been offered is as a tourguide.

Don't mid calling him a legend.

People are too hung up on the meaning of that word.

More than 10 years service, the best right back we've had in the premier league, great goals at important moments.

I'd have him as a legend, only really him and Baines in the premier league era though outside the likes of Watson and Southall.

Don't mid calling him a legend.

People are too hung up on the meaning of that word.

More than 10 years service, the best right back we've had in the premier league, great goals at important moments.

I'd have him as a legend, only really him and Baines in the premier league era though outside the likes of Watson and Southall.
I’d argue that because he’s the only right back we’ve had over the last 10 years.

Can’t deny his attitude but quality has never been there for me. How he’s not been replaced over the years, baffles me to this day, along with giving him a contract extension