Transfer Rumour Samuel Chukwueze

Status
Not open for further replies.

He played all tye way through March just fine so I dont see where he missed qualification in March because of a injury.

Don't really know what you're on about tbh he missed the united match because of the hamstring injury that happened in the may/21 which then ran into the start of the 21/22 season but hes been fine since then.

Think you might be getting the groin injury he suffered in the 20/21 season confused with a hamstring injury maybe?
1662029485464.png

He didnt play in the 2nd leg, this says it was recurrence of the hamstring injury, other reports say was a groin injury.
He had spells out for both groin and hamstring the season before.

And yet he played 71 minutes on the 20/03/22 and played 78 minutes on the 09/04/22.

So he played both sides of the 1 week "hamstring injury"?

I'm going to go with transfermarket over the caretaker on this one mate.
Not taking anyones word on it, just the facts. He went off injured in the 1st leg, missed the 2nd leg, missed Villareals next game at Levante before coming back for the next match 21 days after originally being taken off.
I think we can disagree over severity and risk then, personally i dont want us throwing that kind of money at someone who hasnt ever justified anywhere near that outlay, and the hamstring injury for a young winger just adds to the risk.
You see the risk as acceptable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.