Saha's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sublime player on his day. That we haven't seen it is testimony to a dirth in creativity rather than a supposed poor work rate. I imagine that if he gets enough game time he will score plenty for Spurs.

Au Revoir King Louis.

(don't score against us)

A little of both, no? He was never a 90-minute runner at Utd or Fulham, certainly, and I can understand a combination of terrible hamstrings and the fact 90% of passes to him were long balls probably influenced the decisions he made about when to make a run, but, for all the truth that he had poor service over the last six months, he's been pretty immobile and disinterested a lot of the time as well.

Still, that was as classy an exit as one is likely to see. I wish him all the best.

Whilst he was at everton if showed patches of how good he could be- the win at home to chelsea a couple of years ago for one. But this season for whatever reason its not clicked. Its easy to blame lack of creativity elsewhere but for some season hes lacked confidence in front of goal or something as he has mis kicked in front of goal a few times and missed chances u would expect him to take

A sublime player on his day. That we haven't seen it is testimony to a dirth in creativity rather than a supposed poor work rate. I imagine that if he gets enough game time he will score plenty for Spurs.

Au Revoir King Louis.

(don't score against us)

He cited the motivation for his goals against Blackpool as the promise of an extra couple of days off.

I don't know if you can get to his standard and be lazy but if anyone in the premier league is, its him.

I'll remember Lois as the insanely talented player he was (and his boss hair) once I manage to suppress the last twelve months.

I wish him all the luck for the future and hope he stays injury free for Spurs.

Time to go for him.

Thanks for the memories Louis. I won't be forgetting that goal in the FA Cup Final anytime soon!

Jury is out if it was tactics, he's lost it or his attitude. Or all three. However, it wasn't working and it's best for all he moves on. Thanks for the (good) memories Louis.

Now *this* is how you exit (Bily's dad could use some pointers).

Louis, thank you - I got introduced to you in 2010, and I will never forget your game against Chelsea.

Thank you for your service, and we won't forget you either.

Wow. Actually makes me feel bad for all the bad things I've written about him. (Though true) Saha just put on a clinic on how to have class. I need to go write a tribute for him for my website and then post the link on a billion everton sites.

yeah, i don't mind em either. i have the luxory of being able to like both spurs and arsenal. When i first started following footy was during the ginola period. spurs were fun to watch and i grew to like them. I'm just gobsmacked that we got pienaar back for saha. wierd, that

Status
Not open for further replies.