Saha's contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

The two year contract he sign at the beginning has a option to extent to a further year, and last time we heard is the club is already in discussion to extent the current contract.

I don't think Saha would leave as he is happy playing for us and he is in such a good form there is no way the club would let him leave anytime soon.

No other club in the world is going to give him a 5 year contract, so I think he will be happy to stay here on extensions, unless of course he gets dropped and left to rot, which I doubt will happen.

From bluekipper

DONOVAN IN, SAHA OUT
Though talks to bring Landon Donovan to Everton are said to be at an 'advanced stage', the bad news being reported in the Mail is that Louis Saha wants out.

According to the paper, 'sources in France have revealed there is a queue of clubs forming for Saha, who is out of contract in the summer and is free to sign Bosman terms with foreign clubs from January. Roma, Bordeaux and Atletico Madrid are said to be among the sides interested while Sunderland are also monitoring Saha's situation.'

Meanwhile, the Toffees are expected to land Donovan on a three-month loan deal in January.

It wont be a long term contract, so give him silly money. We need to keep him, If he was 3 years younger, for example they might be prepared to give him say, £30/40K per week on a 5 year deal, give him £80k on a 2yr deal, he's worth it.

From bluekipper

DONOVAN IN, SAHA OUT
Though talks to bring Landon Donovan to Everton are said to be at an 'advanced stage', the bad news being reported in the Mail is that Louis Saha wants out.

According to the paper, 'sources in France have revealed there is a queue of clubs forming for Saha, who is out of contract in the summer and is free to sign Bosman terms with foreign clubs from January. Roma, Bordeaux and Atletico Madrid are said to be among the sides interested while Sunderland are also monitoring Saha's situation.'

Meanwhile, the Toffees are expected to land Donovan on a three-month loan deal in January.

Sunderland, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.