Ryan Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there were many who dissed the signing of Seamus at the time.....and John Stones. There's nothing like an Evertonian to dampen any potential

Martin Murray was his name, I was talking to him a few years back and basically he couldnt handle the move away from his family! He had a good career in league of ireland and Irish league but never lived up to the hype.

I imagine there were many who dissed the signing of Seamus at the time.....and John Stones. There's nothing like an Evertonian to dampen any potential

Or Magaye Gueye or Vellios. Doesn't have to be quite so polemic does it? We simply don't know whether this lad will make it or not. Obviously we all hope he will, and I'm sure we all wish him the best of luck, but it seems impossible to make any judgements on his future value to the first team just yet.

2 pages in, and no-one has pretended that they watch a lot of the Irish leagues and have seen him play on many occasions.

Standards are dropping around here

Watch him play every week lad, my friend's sister's cousin's hairdresser's dog was from round them parts so as you can expect, I visit often. Been saying we should get him since 2007 mate, top prospect, expect 12-15 goals a season if we play him in his position, just behind the right centre-back.

Watch him play every week lad, my friend's sister's cousin's hairdresser's dog was from round them parts so as you can expect, I visit often. Been saying we should get him since 2007 mate, top prospect, expect 12-15 goals a season if we play him in his position, just behind the right centre-back.

I was there when he was conceived.

Martin Murray was his name, I was talking to him a few years back and basically he couldnt handle the move away from his family! He had a good career in league of ireland and Irish league but never lived up to the hype.

was just reading up about him, he done his cruciate not long after he moved over and also had a heart problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.