Roy Keane on Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keano shold infiltrate ISIS and take them down from the inside
He would be just about mad enough to do it and all!

Those pussys would [Poor language removed] a brick near him!
I wouldnt be surprised if thats what the beard is for.....just ask me lads, just ask me....

People will beleive anything, S long as its a compliment.
As if he said this ffs

He didn't say it, he's written it in his new book.

And before anyone gets dead giddy because some opinionated knob graces us with a compliment, he also wrote in his book about his time at Ipswich and why it didn't work:

"I don't like f*****' blue. City were blue. Rangers were blue. My biggest rivals were blue. Is that childish? I couldn't feel it - the chemistry."

He didn't say it, he's written it in his new book.

And before anyone gets dead giddy because some opinionated knob graces us with a compliment, he also wrote in his book about his time at Ipswich and why it didn't work:

He didn't say it, i agree.

He also didn't talk about the size of gary nev's willy!

Keane trying to sell books by throwing quotes around about other clubs being boss

Nugget

He didn't say it, i agree.

The Everton quote is legitimately in his book, as is the quote about hating blue.

He's a nugget - of course the Everton quote is true, it's been written more to wind up Liverpool fans than it is to flatter us.

Last edited:
Went up in my estimation when...

..during the coverage of Arsenal v Everton’s FA Cup quarter-final tie Keane revealed something about his feelings of Ferguson.

The camera panned onto Ferguson as he was taking a pre-match training drill, something he now does as his recently awarded new role with the first-team coaching staff, and Adrian Chiles asked Keane what his thoughts were on Ferguson - to which he replied:

I used to stay away from him. We’re talking about characters earlier and he’s certainly that. He was a top, top player and he’s obviously been promoted up the last two or three weeks to work with the first-team and no doubt the strikers at Everton will learn a lot from him. “

Status
Not open for further replies.