Ronald Koeman

Ronald Koeman...good choice for us?

• yes, he'll get us top 6 and stability

• no, it's uninspiring even if top 6 is back on

• josé on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally prefer the Sevilla coach, and don't see much difference between Koeman and De Boer. But all upgrades on Martinez. He really has Southampton punching above their weight finishing where they are on 14th highest wage budget in the prem. Feel for them though since theyll drop towards the bottom when he goes and his players follow suit.

That's a very bold statement mate.

Personally prefer the Sevilla coach, and don't see much difference between Koeman and De Boer. But all upgrades on Martinez. He really has Southampton punching above their weight finishing where they are on 14th highest wage budget in the prem. Feel for them though since theyll drop towards the bottom when he goes and his players follow suit.

Southampton fans are incredibly arrogant though

Quick question, if it's true, and Ron is on his way, does he have any 'favourites' that he would be looking to bring with him? Or should I say, do any Southampton players worth signing love Ron?

Quick question, if it's true, and Ron is on his way, does he have any 'favourites' that he would be looking to bring with him? Or should I say, do any Southampton players worth signing love Ron?

A load of their better ones have recently signed new deals. But I wouldn't say no to Wanyama, Mana and Pelle. The latter only for his perfect hair.

A load of their better ones have recently signed new deals. But I wouldn't say no to Wanyama, Mana and Pelle. The latter only for his perfect hair.

Mane would be a great signing, but would he look at Everton as a sideways set after being linked with utd? I'd welcome Forster with open arms if mandala falls through. But I think Everton needs a world class striker to make a statement in the league, regardless of the haircuts involved lol

I won't get carried away, but this is very exciting.

I'm aware Koeman hasn't really do too much of a good job in some jobs, but the idea of spending money, and actually playing exciting football is amazing.

Up Everton.

Mane would be a great signing, but would he look at Everton as a sideways set after being linked with utd? I'd welcome Forster with open arms if mandala falls through. But I think Everton needs a world class striker to make a statement in the league, regardless of the haircuts involved lol

Forster signed a new deal the other week sadly.

Forster has just signed a new contract, which would serve to bump the cost up even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.