2020/21 Robin Olsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you’ll keep that standard from now on
That isn't my standard. Olsen made some mistakes. He also made some saves. The one thing he's done every time he's started is make some saves. Can we say that for Pickford? I wouldn't.

The mistakes aren't great but small sample size and he still makes them less often.

That isn't my standard. Olsen made some mistakes. He also made some saves. The one thing he's done every time he's started is make some saves. Can we say that for Pickford? I wouldn't.

The mistakes aren't great but small sample size and he still makes them less often.
So we’ll go with dishonest for you then

Hope Olsen gets his confidence back, truly I do. Maybe it was the terrible players in front of him which unnerved him in the first half. As for playing from the back, stop it forthwith. You need footballers to play it that way. On the other hand, Olsen's distribution is the worst I have seen in a long time,

Hope Olsen gets his confidence back, truly I do. Maybe it was the terrible players in front of him which unnerved him in the first half. As for playing from the back, stop it forthwith. You need footballers to play it that way. On the other hand, Olsen's distribution is the worst I have seen in a long time,
You reek of Trump, Farage, Piers Morgan, and Katie Hopkins

@TheBigIguana. Goal from outside the box.
Yeah it was.

End of the day if he's playing like that he's Pickford like. Thing is that is 3 starts now and two were way better than Pickford and one was his level. So that means he is still better.

And tbh the only game where Pickford had anywhere close to that number of saves was Leeds.

I didn't see anything tonight to suggest starting him for 5 games straight and seeing what happens is the wrong thing to do. It's still what I'd like to see.

Very mixed bag. Had that ridiculous moment in the first half and his distribution was awful. That said he made a few cracking saves, some of them point blank.

Would give him another go against Sheffield who will properly test him with crosses, see how he does there. I can accept a goal who can't kick as long as he can do all the other things well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.