Roberto's hour long interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine his first team talk with the lads started with...'you wanna know why my Wigan lads dominated you? I'll tell you why, and this is what we're gonna do from this day forth...'

tumblr_my4swjGqi51sm2o07o1_1280.png

I found myself getting goosebumps whilst listening to that. My opinion of Roberto was very high before listening to that, but now its even higher. I wont spoil the interview by revealing some of the things he spoke about. I just urge everyone to sit down and listen to the whole interview.

At this moment in time, I have a feeling that this guy will go on to become an Everton legend.

Laughing on the train listening to him as he thinks and talks about Ross and his stature and physicality.

The man oozes class. He's perfect fit for Everton. He's very 'school of science' and you know what we're going to definitely have some players coming through over the next few years, which will benefit England. We're going to be a technical team for the future, and because the youth play the same way as the first team, exactly the same way it'd be easier for youth to transition into the first team.

The man is a legacy builder, and the legacy he will build at Everton will be a great one.

Must say his honesty about how fans viewed paying what we did for McCarthy and bringing Alcaraz in are refreshing. Admitted that Evertonians at first view would think we over payed for McCarthy and would question why we bring in a player from a relegated side on a free as bad business.

I think it is clear.

This manager ain't stupid. Far from it. He knows everything. He's thinking three steps ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.