Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can just imagine the atmosphere on the opening day when we go behind to Watford again with Roberto still here..

Nah he's gone. I'm certain.

Baines' goal celebration, or lack of, said it all to me. Martinez has lost the dressing room and no chemistry lesson is needed to see that

I didn't think his celebration was any different from nonrmal if I am honest with you.

He is never the most exuberant celebrator of goals from what I can recall, given his last goal was in 2014 :(

I just need to know if he's in or out. Something needs to be said. If he stays ao be it. I cant be bothered fuming anymore. See how the money is spent and how we look end of first quarter. Just want the passion of supporting my team back.

I'm not sure. I'm almost certain Ball didn't force his way out.

I think they were rollicked and dropped (was it the defeat at Bristol Rovers?). Ball certainly didn't want to leave, stories of him being in tears at Bellefield making his farewells, and pretty much accepted Everton flogged him to Rangers with a dodgy knee problem.

There is, what about the fact the board haven't come out to support him at all? Or the fact the Echo, the clubs mouthpiece, are talking about him as if he's gone.

He's just being professional in that article, he's not gonna come out and say "well yanno I'm not gonna be here next season so..."

The club are obviously choosing to wait but it's pretty obvious by now he won't be here next year. Wish everyone would just chill and wait.

Perhaps.

Or perhaps they're just riding the storm in the hope that an influx of new players over the summer will appease us.

Bobby can be quite persuasive and remember, it was his brand of football that wooed us all in the first place. I'm sure he's argued that he just needs the right players to make it work; perhaps he's right. I just don't want us to be the guinea pig.

Wasn't it Archie Knox forced Michael and big Dickie Dunne out the club because they were caught laughing on the coach back from an away defeat or sommat?
and Knox was correct IMHO to do that,they were both living in Formby near me at the time and both were given chance after chance allowing for the fact they were young fellas,I'll leave it at they were both "unprofessional"

Status
Not open for further replies.