Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in west brom and the fact that these tools are above us is nothing but embarrassing,a hell of alot of baggies fans have said this season's been one of the worst for them in years.
Us being 12th is disgraceful with this team but having them above us is a joke.
At least we are above stoke

Of course you would, the difference is anti football isn't winning the league and in daveks mind we are basically Barcelona without the talent or the trophies.

Leicester play very direct, effective football. Ferguson did it for 20 years for gods sake

Mate you must have missed the Martinez thread on Friday, Dave pretty much said we've been playing a better style of football than Barcelona

The war is nearly won plotters thanks to our main man roberto.
The cultists are in hiding and king davek is staring out of his window wishing he was in our camp.
The day is near when our new owner will do the decent thing and kick out el coco

I was hoping that it was mouts saying this. Just for kicks

Y'know what....whatever camp you sit in. Here's the most basic thing for me.

I go, I sit there, then more often than not I come home and think..........'HOW is he not getting this?'

And on SAT, at 2-0, my initial thought isn't 'Nice one.....' it's '....right, can we hold on here for the point'.

At home. 2-0 up. Against WHAM. With this squad, with THIS goalscorer that we've cried out for for YEARS.

And I'm a bit ashamed of thinking like that but that - by him seemingly learning NOTHING - is what BOBSY's brought to the table now.

And if ANYONE thinks THE MOSH is gonna be the sort of dude who's gonna let that slide and just go with the current flow then they're sorely mistaken. The game has now changed I believe...RM has now gone from super safe (i.e. no expectation @ board level) to a need to show his hand. And I genuinely feel there's now SO little for him to show...

The new investor is an accountant, by his nature he's au fait with detail. And there's a LOAD of that that our manager simply can't get away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.