Robert Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are all being a little bit over cynical towards Ghost, he is just saying what he had heard if you like same sort of thing as a transfer rumour. No need for some to go overboard the way you did.

I had seen a similar post from Ghosy yonks back so it was hardly new. The sheer fact of the matter is all BK's balancing plates are starting to stop spinning. There are obvoiusly going to be some repercussions for what has happened. This may involve some share movement but only time will tell. To speculate that Earl would be selling his sharwes is if you like on a pararllel to Ghosts third party comment on a take over. There is no known fact behind any of the conjectures.

I think you are all being a little bit over cynical towards Ghost, he is just saying what he had heard if you like same sort of thing as a transfer rumour. No need for some to go overboard the way you did.

I had seen a similar post from Ghosy yonks back so it was hardly new. The sheer fact of the matter is all BK's balancing plates are starting to stop spinning. There are obvoiusly going to be some repercussions for what has happened. This may involve some share movement but only time will tell. To speculate that Earl would be selling his sharwes is if you like on a pararllel to Ghosts third party comment on a take over. There is no known fact behind any of the conjectures.

Thanks mate, but didn't realise people were being cynical, but then I am a little numb at the moment.

But yeah, what I have said has more substance than half the rumours we get around this place.

Nobody doubts Ghost intentions, he isnt saying it for attention. I believe he has been told something by somebody he trusts. Personally there is no such thing as a good source. Not where something like this is concerned, your talking multi-million pound deals. Its not as if people tell everybody whats going on.

Nobody doubts Ghost intentions, he isnt saying it for attention. I believe he has been told something by somebody he trusts. Personally there is no such thing as a good source. Not where something like this is concerned, your talking multi-million pound deals. Its not as if people tell everybody whats going on.

Of course but it's not Freemason stuff, people do talk - and 6 degrees of separation and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.