Richarlison - winger or striker?

Richarlison

• Winger

• Striker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker but I’d like to see him on the wing so we at least have one acceptable winger and can have Kean up front as he’s actually capable of movement and effort.

Having him out wide is appealing because it gives you goals from midfield. Reality is, he’s our best player so we should put him where he can get most involved / have biggest impact which I guess is Centre Forward.

Through the middle every time for me.

He's not a typical winger and doesn't look to cross if he thinks he can get a shot away. He's too good in the air to be put out wide.

He's a CF

But what he does on the wing is far far more than any other winger we currently have. He's disciplined, will cover the full back, will carry the ball forward, will attack the space if the ball is coming in from the opposite direction.

Most importantly, he won't moan and he will do whatever is best for the good of the team. Currently we have far too many issues with the midfield and I feel we need to lean on him again to take one of the winger slots and give Kean a go up top with DCL.

Best as a striker just off a number nine but with our terrible wing play he might have to play on the wing until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.