Rhys McCabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCNIKE

Player Valuation: £50k
Rumours doing rounds that we are interested in the 19-year old Scottish U21 midfielder who's a free agent after not agreeing to transfer his contract to the new Rangers. The player had 9 appearances in the league last season.

someone on twitter said hes having a medical at Sunderland tomorrow.

If this transfer window has shown us anythin it's that any sentence that starts with "someone on twitter said" may not be 100 percent accurate.

i heard berbatov is available for around 5mill.... Not sure what his wage demands would be like tho but id certainly like to see him upfront with Jelavic :) Barkley in the just behind them

John Merro â€￾@johnmerro1

Scottish press saying he is at Finch Farm today for a chat. Never seen him play neither has Moyes probably, more Davie Weir

suppose we'll see if he is right. also must stress that merro has never claimed to be in the know

I have seen him play once and that was in the Old Firm game which Rangers needed to win to stop Celtic winning the league and in my opinion he had a very good game but the got injured and I haven't seen him play since. Don't see the need for another young CM as we have Rodwell and Barkley but if he can play out wide as well I would take him.

Why not? Now when Forshaw and Wallace are gone, our reserve team needs some new players, because Moyes obviously will never give him a chance to play a Premier League match.. :p

What I can't understand with all this Rangers rubbish is that surely if you have a contract and it is torn up by the company then you can do what you like! I mean it's not like you've broken the contract, they have, job done.
It all seems a bit of sour grapes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.