Rhyl Vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Player Valuation: £150k
Who went the game?
How good does George Green look?! Big things in the future for the boy.

I went especially to see GG.He was all over the place in all the action
but the second half he was moved up front and was not dominant.
Our number 4 looked good .A hard tackler.Caused some of the Rhyl ol
asres to lose it on one occasion.Their centre forward was bigger than
the honey monster.But Green for me looks good.

Just back. I would love to know who the number 4 was, the lad was outstanding. He was about 5ft 4, looked like a kid but what a hard little b.astard. The time he gave himsef on the ball and his awarness was miles better than anyone. He directed the side, where they should be playing, who was taking free-kicks etc. I've not seen many at that age have that calming ability in the middle, if ever in fact.

Liam Walsh - the lad who I was next to seemed to know quite a bit about him. Told us to look for him during the game. He's the one who will pick out that special pass to kick start the attack.

And I know it was only a friendly, but did you see that tackle on Duffus? Blatant pen, surprised he got away without a serious injury, was right in front of me

I went, the ground was absolutely packed, must have been at least 2500 there, it was pushing a 3000 sellout. And at least 85-90% were EFC fans.

It was a very enjoyable day, you could take a pint to your seat, loads of singing behind the goals. Team played well, should have won by more.

Didn't know there was actually a game :O.

It was sad to see fighting between our fans at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.