Replay Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day how did we ever get 50K tickets out for a replay on the Tuesday after the Sat...but we did...'kin wimps.
just askin like

Because for North West fans which obviously make up the vast majority of our support, it's going to be difficult/expensive to sort out travel and book time off work. I rate our away support as one of the best in the country, and we've proved it in recent seasons with our turnouts, but in the past we've not sold out full allocations at mid week London games like at Stamford Bridge. If we were on a good run I think we could sell it, but we're on a horrendous run of form and there are only 6 days until the game.

Be very impressed if we do sell the full 3,000. Even 2,000+ would be a great effort for this one.

Well, it is 2000 tickets I said we would sell because that is because that was the figure the chap quoted.

And there will be hundreds there from ESCLA to take up ant smack from up here.

We'll take at least 2000 there, don't worry about that.

Going.

On the ESCLA point, Everton have given them an allocation for this game (no idea what quantity), the first away game this has happened this season. So clearly EFC are not confident of selling all the tickets via STHs and general sale.

Well, it is 2000 tickets I said we would sell because that is because that was the figure the chap quoted.

And there will be hundreds there from ESCLA to take up ant smack from up here.

We'll take at least 2000 there, don't worry about that.

Fair enough.

Regarding what ToffeeDoug said about ESCLA. It's odd that Everton have accepted the 3,000 allocation if they aren't sure we will sell it because there is always the option to take 2,200 initially. They must have thought it was worth the risk of not pissing off the fans on this occasion with it being such short notice so took the 3,000 anyway.

I'm working in town next week so I'll pop along after work (providing Mr posty get's his backside in gear).

Should have just took the larger allocation and put it straight on general sale. People farting about waiting to find out if they will get a ticket on Friday before they can book it off work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.