Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m already worrying about next season.
At the moment sure it's worrying, we'll have to sell some key players and who do we replace them with, if 777 don't buy us we could end up in administration too ?

But there's always the chance of things changing with a better buyer than 777 and us finding our way out of this darkness

Whatever happens with the sale of the club we need to sell players before the 30th of June to make PSR, probably at least £30 million worth.

Whatever happens with the sale of the club we need to sell players before the 30th of June to make PSR, probably at least £30 million worth.
My hope is that Maupay will be sold and Onana as well who I think may want to leave. Hopefully these sales may keep us on the right side of PSR.
I know last summer we sold Cannon, Simms and ISS but I can't remember if they were before or after the 30th June deadline.
The sales did come to about 17/18m which is sizeable.

My hope is that Maupay will be sold and Onana as well who I think may want to leave. Hopefully these sales may keep us on the right side of PSR.
I know last summer we sold Cannon, Simms and ISS but I can't remember if they were before or after the 30th June deadline.

all
this is will hamper us again

Iwobi, Cannon and Gray were all sold in this financial year.

Status
Not open for further replies.