Relegation 23/24 Thread

i don’t want a f point POINTS!

you never play for a “point”
I agree, should never play for a point... On Luton, I think they are done as of now, they`d have to win the last 3 and we`d need to lose the next 4.

Straight shootout between Luton and Forest now. So hard deciding which team I`d like to stay up... It`s a shame they both don`t go.

Leicester were guaranteed promotion yesterday, the PL are ready to greet them back to the league with a nice points deduction, likely to be higher than we`ve seen previously.

Not just the terrible run but all the points we left on the pitch when we played decent
Yeah we probably should have won a fair few games we drew or lost. Fine margins. Turned a few of our xG performances into wins and we’d have been near top half even with the deductions lol

Luton look like they arent even interested anymore. So with this and a Forest loss to City, we dont need to earn a single point in our last 4 matches. It would require them to win 6 of 6 combined.

Personally the only reason I want a bunch of wins to end the season is to just climb up that table and show we were a mid-table team, a huge jump from last season.