Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking the piss. Carry on.
No worries, just came across differently, I will admit to being over over sensitive with everything that has been going on at the club for the last few years.

Just feel exhausted with it all but as a fan base we need to find the strength to carry on the fight.

Last game away at Arsenal, we should do our best to be fine before. But Luton at 36 and Sheffield at 37 back to back seems a bit worrying. Forest and Brentford before.
Think we may be safe by Arsenal. Well like all i hope so lol. I expect us to beat sheff utd, and draw at worst v Luton. Hopefully those games mean something and they are not for pride etc. but all this deduction rubbish is hard to know what way to think. Other than like most hoping we win every game

If it's another defeat against Palace, then we really will be knee deep in the brown stuff.

Barring us getting some points back in the appeal, then a win against Palace is crucial to boost our survival hopes.

I think it's been the middle of December since we last won a league game. No matter how many different ways you try and dice it, going almost two months without a league win is not exactly an encouraging sign.

If it's another defeat against Palace, then we really will be knee deep in the brown stuff.

Barring us getting some points back in the appeal, then a win against Palace is crucial to boost our survival hopes.

I think it's been the middle of December since we last won a league game. No matter how many different ways you try and dice it, going almost two months without a league win is not exactly an encouraging sign.

we will be fine

It`s not about how many times you go down it is how you get back up again!!!!!!

😂

You trying to get up

dog-cute.gif

Might sound an obvious statement but if Dyche could find a way to score more goals I think we will be OK, only Burnley and Sheff Utd have scored less goals than Everton by contrast only The RS, City, Villa and Arsenal have conceded less.

Status
Not open for further replies.