Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do anyway. Hope there's no pitch invasion etc if we stay up.
This should never be allowed to happen again.

Why? Having run onto the pitch many many moons ago myself, I can understand fans especially now who have been put through the mental trauma of relegation letting their emotions out. If we get a fine we get a fine, but the fans need their moment of celebration……

I definitely agree with everybody on here who has pointed out that, should we now survive, there should be little joy or celebration. I don’t mind there being a pitch invasion, but it should be a massive protest against those who have, 2 years on the run now, done their best to kill our football club. We need assurances that they will all be gone come the summer
Is that for me feel the relief that it is over then back to the reason why this has happend do not let this board get away with what they have done to us

Why? Having run onto the pitch many many moons ago myself, I can understand fans especially now who have been put through the mental trauma of relegation letting their emotions out. If we get a fine we get a fine, but the fans need their moment of celebration……
More that it's embarrassing us celebrating that.
We should be disappointed with the conference league.

Interesting article. This is a very telling quote:

Allardyce was downbeat about his side’s hopes of beating Spurs. “It depends on the injuries that we have to Rodrigo and Patrick Bamford,” he said. “Who am I going to play up front if those two are missing? We might have to choose to play a completely different system with the players we’ve got available to create an opportunity to win a game. Certainly from a defensive point of view, we have to work to keep Harry Kane and Son quiet.”

That says to me he has no interest in chasing a 3-0 and is hoping a scrawpy 1-0 will be enough and that we lose at Goodison.

Sounds like hes given up to me.

Poorly run clubs! Calling the kettle ?
Well im not in anyway making out we are better run than Leeds or Leicester....im pretty sure that Big Sam was in Moshiris Tombola at the end of Lampards reign. We are most definitely clasified as the one of the most poorly run clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.