Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then back out we went by relying on someone else, while we continue to be the cowards that we are!.

Too many lifelines in this relegation dogfight, more lifelines than a contestant on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

Even if we do stay up, we don't deserve it.
Cant agree mate, if we stay up it's because three teams managed to be somehow worse than we are.

Feels daft complaining especially after how well he played but I’d be a lot more comfortable drawing v Bournemouth if Paqueta didn’t fluff that final chance at the end today! Leeds beating Spurs by at least 4 would be completely unfathomable.

Irrelevant anyway if Leicester get a point tomorrow night I guess!

…Leeds missed a great one-on-one, so I think we’ll settle for that score line.

I

Give your ticket away jinx
I'll take it from him. Over from New Zealand and timed it especially to try to get to this game but absolutely having no luck. Hate using the tout sites but starting to think I have no option. Anyone suggest which ones are the least likely to get ripped off?

In a not even expected twist Liverpool equalising in the last minute means that Newcastle need a point to be guaranteed top 4.

Last home game, cause for big celebration and against a side who’s confidence is totally shot to bits. Surely a guaranteed win.

What could possibly go wrong? lol

Nonsense. We were buried under Lampard, and results are much better with mostly tougher fixtures under Dyche. Bournemouth home will only be the second home game we've had against a bottom half side under Dyche: Lampard pissed away almost all of our easiest opportunities to rack up points with losses to the likes of Leicester, Southampton and Wolves at home.

You don't think staying up will have anything to do with Dyche? Nothing to do with beating Arsenal at home? Nothing to do with beating Brighton 5-1 away? Nothing to do with grinding out points against Chelsea and Spurs when under Lampard we'd have thrown in the towel? He's not been perfect, but in terms of what's achievable with the squad of players we've got I'm not sure anyone else does much better.

true

In a not even expected twist Liverpool equalising in the last minute means that Newcastle need a point to be guaranteed top 4.

Last home game, cause for big celebration and against a side who’s confidence is totally shot to bits. Surely a guaranteed win.

What could possibly go wrong? lol

it’s everton and we do everything hard and to give matt heart attacks

Feels daft complaining especially after how well he played but I’d be a lot more comfortable drawing v Bournemouth if Paqueta didn’t fluff that final chance at the end today! Leeds beating Spurs by at least 4 would be completely unfathomable.

Irrelevant anyway if Leicester get a point tomorrow night I guess!

Was fuming at that tbh. Brought back memories of Barca being 3 up v Liverpool and Dembeke fluffing an absolute sitter to make the tie 4-0 and all over.

Luckily Leeds are no Liverpool.

If Kane and Son are on their game, there are plenty of goals in it for them next week. That's a big if, but there's no reason they can't hurt Leeds on the break, especially if Leeds know they potentially need a 3 nil win.
I think its Kanes last game for Spurs for sure he will get on the scoresheet next week, and Leeds aint scoring 3 goals without reply even in Spurs current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.