Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only crumb of comfort with Spurs is that they still have the likes of Kane & Son and Leeds are practically incapable of keeping a clean sheet (much like us). I can see Spurs scoring a goal at least, which would require Leeds to score at least 4 goals themselves if they were to stand any chance of leapfrogging us in the event of a draw at Goodison. Not impossible like, but highly unlikely.
Agree and a pity the Hammers squandered those chances later in extra time when Leeds were pushing forward. Could prove crucial. Still, at least the Hammers turned up so we can't complain.

GOT permutation number crunchers for the next 7 days

will-ferrell-confused.gif

When was the last time we won a game at Goodison? Brentford?

I'm simply not confident in the slightest, sorry to say.

Think we'll be relying on positive results in another 3 games at least.

Spurs probably need a win for any hope of Europe too.

They're miles better than Leeds, can see Kane getting a couple.
All Brighton has left to do for Europa is not get murdered by Villa on the last day. I would expect Spurs to show up and make Villa earn the Conference spot, but I have a hard time seeing Villa not winning that one.

All Brighton has left to do for Europa is not get murdered by Villa on the last day. I would expect Spurs to show up and make Villa earn the Conference spot, but I have a hard time seeing Villa not winning that one.

Of course, but they will have motivation to win. Levy will want them in Europe.

When was the last time we won a game at Goodison? Brentford?

I'm simply not confident in the slightest, sorry to say.

Think we'll be relying on positive results in another 3 games at least.
well sorry to say lids but ive been to half a dozen games this season and not seen us get a point. I'm going on sunday. We are going down and its all my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.