Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
important point for forest. if leicester lose I'd take those 3 results though
Yeah we need to only concern ourselves with Leeds and Leicester now. If Leicester lose tomorrow then it's all in our hands to turn up against Wolves and Bournemouth. It's in our hands and I think we have enough.

This is basically accounting for a loss against City tomorrow too, if we can even pull a draw out of that it would be a giant result, it's very much possible with how well we did last week and with City's biggest game of potentially the club's history coming against Madrid in a few days. They'd happily lose to us if it meant beating Madrid, never mind us nicking a draw.

I'll say this though.
Only another couple of weeks of this utterly horrible season for us.
Whatever happens to us will each bring problems next season, will we struggle again in the PL or will we be streetwise enough to cope with the Championship.
Either way I can't wait for the peace and tranquility of the close season.

it needs to be us in this league tho mate

Starting to look like one more win and 35 points might do it. As long as Forest lose to Arsenal they will need to win that final game to finish ahead of us

Yeah we need to only concern ourselves with Leeds and Leicester now. If Leicester lose tomorrow then it's all in our hands to turn up against Wolves and Bournemouth. It's in our hands and I think we have enough.

This is basically accounting for a loss against City tomorrow too, if we can even pull a draw out of that it would be a giant result, it's very much possible with how well we did last week and with City's biggest game of potentially the club's history coming against Madrid in a few days. They'd happily lose to us if it meant beating Madrid, never mind us nicking a draw.

city won’t lose to us mate. ffs

That forest today beats Palace but thankfully like us they don't do consistency.

Leeds nearly handed Newcastle the points but still got a point that's the lardiola effect and why he's paid what he is.

Leicester have the most quality but truly do look beat. It's really up in the air still.
To be fair to them, their away form gets criticised and rightly so but the last three Chelsea, Brentford and RS they have put in a decent showing added in wins vs Brighton and Saints that’s not bad consistency.

Maybe not result wise but performance level

That final day is going to be horrific.

Made worse by the fact it’s my daughters christening and all my Mrs family are mad Leeds fans with the after church venue being basically a Leeds social club.

Do have a lot of blue friends and family coming up for it though, actually could be a mass brawl :D
Take a video of it. It'll be like a time warp back to a riot at a Bay City Rollers concert.

That forest today beats Palace but thankfully like us they don't do consistency.

Leeds nearly handed Newcastle the points but still got a point that's the lardiola effect and why he's paid what he is.

Leicester have the most quality but truly do look beat. It's really up in the air still.

4th is there for RS so they'll be motivated at Leicester although 6 wins in a row has been very flattering as some of their performances haven't been that good.

That said I do fancy them final day strongly to beat West Ham so that's the danger if they play lights out and get amongst the RS midfield early. Vardy's had a good scoring record v Liverpool down the years aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.