Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping for a Brighton win tonig

inquests from who? the board aren’t going to sack themselves are they so who do they have to answer to? whole club needs a reset
We are gone. We will be in administration and that is the reset. Unfortunately the points deduction will reset us for a long time to come.
I wonder how our owner is so wealthy? No 'kin idea how to run a business.

If you're a Leicester fan you're looking at this you will be convinced Monday is the game they need to win to stay up. They won't have a better chance of 3 points.

It's honestly only hitting me now that we're down. I genuinely cannot fathom it.

I was actually stupid enough to believe in this club to get out of this mess, frankly it's just what we deserve. No other club has shown just how poor we've become more than Newcastle, 2 transfer windows with money and they've literally gone from relegation favourites to nailed on Champions League. Just goes to show how having higher ups with footballing knowledge works, we had no hope with the likes of Moshiri, Kenwright and DBB running things for us, amateurs that bring amateur results.

This once great club is being erroded in front of our eyes and you've got absolute minnows like Newcastle and Brighton light years ahead of us and worse still we'll likely never catch up.

Make no mistake we're Bradford, Blackpool, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Leeds or Forest, once we go down and we will go down, we won't return, not for potentially decades.

Yep. Said it months ago, people don't realise just how bad it will be for the club financially.

Everyone with any sort of value will have to be sold, it'll be horrific.

We are gone. We will be in administration and that is the reset. Unfortunately the points deduction will reset us for a long time to come.
I wonder how our owner is so wealthy? No 'kin idea how to run a business.
if we get a points deduction after all of that “don’t punish the fans” nonsense when the scum 6 were pushing to ruin world football then I don’t anything to do with the sport anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.