Yobo
Saha
Bilyaletdinov
Piennaar
Arteta
Yakubu
Beckford
Vaughan

Haven't included Baxter, Mustafi, Hahnemann etc.. Or any players in on loan, Donovan, Drenthe, Stracqualursi etc..

Based on an average salary of 35k a week - 35x52x3=5.5M

In
--
Naismith
Jelavic
Gibson

Factoring in contract extensions, agent fees and pay rises (Fellaini etc) the club should still be 15M a year better off. So why are so skint???

Barkely and Rodwell signed new contracts to - but yeah the wage bill and the level of debt we are in are going to make interesting reading come Dec.

Barkely and Rodwell signed new contracts to - but yeah the wage bill and the level of debt we are in are going to make interesting reading come Dec.

Fellaini as well? Does that count.

It's tough to speculate when there's not so much transparency with the club as there is an aggressively opaque veneer of bullsh*t.

This next set of accounts should be interesting, especially with Paul Tyrell saying that money HASN'T gone on the debt, and the debt has remained constant.

Where's the debt money Bill??

Cahill - £50k p/w
Yobo - £25k p/w
Saha - £35k p/w
Bilyaletdinov - £25k p/w
Piennaar - £30k p/w
Arteta - £60k p/w
Yakubu - £40k p/w
Beckford - £20k p/w
Vaughan - Around £8k p/w

£14.06m saved p/year.

Yep -

This next set of accounts should be interesting, especially with Paul Tyrell saying that money HASN'T gone on the debt, and the debt has remained constant.

Where's the debt money Bill??

I saw that and really dont undersatd it tbh, i mean we scooped about 20 mill, didnt see a penny on the team and its been said its gone to the bank - surely the overall debt has reduced. There will be big questions for me if it hasnt.

We've been paying 4 mill approx on interest - thats a long way from the 20 mill that went missing last year.

Cahill - £50k p/w
Yobo - £25k p/w
Saha - £35k p/w
Bilyaletdinov - £25k p/w
Piennaar - £30k p/w
Arteta - £60k p/w
Yakubu - £40k p/w
Beckford - £20k p/w
Vaughan - Around £8k p/w

£14.06m saved p/year.

Yep -

Pretty sure Yobo and Saha were on much higher wages than that, Yak too.

Cahill - £50k p/w
Yobo - £25k p/w
Saha - £35k p/w
Bilyaletdinov - £25k p/w
Piennaar - £30k p/w
Arteta - £60k p/w
Yakubu - £40k p/w
Beckford - £20k p/w
Vaughan - Around £8k p/w

£14.06m saved p/year.

Yep -

I like how you have gone to the trouble to find all the widely reported salaries of each player.

Then completely ignored them and made up your own.

Sterling work old son.

We've been paying 4 mill approx on interest - thats a long way from the 20 mill that went missing last year.
operating costs mate - the tea lady and stuff very expensive you see.

Cahill - £50k p/w
Yobo - £25k p/w
Saha - £35k p/w
Bilyaletdinov - £25k p/w
Piennaar - £30k p/w
Arteta - £60k p/w
Yakubu - £40k p/w
Beckford - £20k p/w
Vaughan - Around £8k p/w

£14.06m saved p/year.

Yep -

I don't know much but Saha was on 62k a week, Arteta 68k and Cahill 55k, I'm pretty sure like.

Status
Not open for further replies.