Rebounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaters

Player Valuation: £35m
Anyone noticed how much better we are than most teams when the keeper or a post saves a shot and it rebounds back into play?
Most teams will just hump back into the box if they get it, but I love that we play it around quickly once we get the ball back, the defense havn't got a clue what's going on, two or three go to charge down the cross, the rest prepare for the inevitable launch as they expect us to lump it in, we pass it out of the area and everyone is out of position.

Great to see us cause that much panic and score goals from it as well, a great tactic. Also credit to the players for chasing down the rebounds so hard to make it happen.

Anyone noticed how much better we are than most teams when the keeper or a post saves a shot and it rebounds back into play?
Most teams will just hump back into the box if they get it, but I love that we play it around quickly once we get the ball back, the defense havn't got a clue what's going on, two or three go to charge down the cross, the rest prepare for the inevitable launch as they expect us to lump it in, we pass it out of the area and everyone is out of position.

Great to see us cause that much panic and score goals from it as well, a great tactic. Also credit to the players for chasing down the rebounds so hard to make it happen.

The speed of Mirallas getting on the end of the RS keepers save from Lukakus free kick was what got us the goal.

I've talked about this, it happened after Lukaku's scuffed shot on Wednesday. It's our form of attacking football, we chase down the ball and look how many players we have around the penalty area, we play really nice attacking football now and we play with confidence. We are going to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.