Rating so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10 but a little unfair to judge so soon.

Yes, we have played some crap teams but we have also suffered with injuries and suspensions and we can only really judge once Marco's new signings are bedded in and have had a run of 10 games or so.

Ask me again at Christmas.

3/10 Still chucking away points to poor teams. Most importantly we are conceding goals from set pieces over and over and nothing seems to be getting done to cure it.

I reckon 7/10 because of the way we have fought our way back into games. If that had happened last season we would be level with West Ham still looking for our first points, the white flags would have been raised, towels thrown on the pitch.......the lot.

We still have our summer signings to come in yet who will make a massive difference and we were without Richarlison as well, so at least we have something to look forward to after the break. I don't think the youngsters are the answer just yet.

7/10 for me, today was really dissapointing although when I saw what we had available in midfield I was worried how we would break them down, however we can only really judge this team as Silvas when everyone is available,I thought Zouma/Digne stood out today and our manager brought both in which encourages me considering(headbutt apart!!)how Richarlison has performed!

6/10, I'm not counting today's game, too many players missing from the squad, we were very poor today, no way can that be disguised, but when the injured and new players come into a more settled side we will get better, much better than today's very, very poor display. I am not forgetting the two two stand out performers for the Blues today, Zouma and Digne, if the new signings who haven't played upto now are as good as these two appear to be, we are in for some very days, home and away.

4/10.

But anybody who expected it all to click after a month is a fool.

A squad riddled with injuries and suspension learning new tactics, but still unbeaten, a nice 2 week break to hopefully get some players fit, its not all doom and gloom.

5/10, spared being even lower by being "unbeaten", despite that meaning very little given the fixtures we've thrown away points in.

Status
Not open for further replies.