Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at the Everton musings article on mori & how in his first few games the author identified a number of problems in his game particularly his inability to hold the line & how often he gets caught 2 yards behind the rest of the defence. Coaching would quickly eradicate this as its not ability driven it's corrected by drills & hard work Everton musings even says somebody with a foghorn should stand in line with the defence in training & every time he drops shout at him to get level. Imagine simeone was coaching him.

Anyway these errors in his game still exist to this day particularly the West Ham home game when he was caught deeper too often this costing us goals.

A new manager will sort the defence out very very quickly you will see. They will also coach mori about being more
Dominant aerially from a standing start he fantastic at attacking the ball aerially but is too easily beaten from a static postion & whilst I'm at it he also seems to have a flaw in his game when trying to hook clearances away over his shoulder misses the ball to often.

That sounds like I don't rate him I actually think he is a great player &
City away in the semi he was top class.

Can't wait to see him once a good coach gets him

I dont think fixing our defence will be that easy unless sweeping changes are made. Still at least Mori hasnt got a history of crumbling when needed most by us. Not yet anyway...

I dont think he is a bad player either by the way. I think its a problem we have (and all clubs have I suppose) when rating a player. They are either brilliant or crap with no middle ground.

I think he is a lot better than some people think. Him and Stones under a manager who can organise a defence could be one of the best pairings in the league. I'm excited to see what he can do next season. Has everything in his game, just needs the right structure to play in.

Ramiro-Funes-Mori-662963.jpg

Our Argentine dreamboat.

First bit of bottle against them from an Everton player I've seen in a while.

Lazy journalism as usual.
I do think he will be a very good centre half next season. He was more or less thrown in at the deep end this season and did very well.
Next season, in a team that hopefully knows how to defend , he can be even better.

fantastic player when the ball is in front of us, very very average when teams get behind us, price we payed was fair, good squad addition in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.