Rallying call.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's uncomfortable for them,tough,it's been uncomfortable the last nine months for us,watching them underperform and "bottling" games,also if some of them are already out of the exit door it's a case of what goes around,comes around for them.

That post, for what it's worth, was intended to be all-inclusive: from Moshiri down to the fans.

Deffo mate,"if" he's gone,if not it could be a horrendous atmosphere for the kids.

I am so fed up with Martinez, it would not surprise me if he is still in situ that he selected three or four of the U21s just so the crowd don't react for fear of traumatising young lads who actually WANT to play for Everton.
If he were to do that, to save himself from a barrage of criticism and abuse, that would be shocking, just shocking.

I am so fed up with Martinez, it would not surprise me if he is still in situ that he selected three or four of the U21s just so the crowd don't react for fear of traumatising young lads who actually WANT to play for Everton.
If he were to do that, to save himself from a barrage of criticism and abuse, that would be shocking, just shocking.
Couldn't agree more Blockhead,I think that's why he brought those two kids on against Southampton last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.